Victor Mini Tiller is an important cultivation equipment used to break the soil into smaller pieces and ready it for planting. It improves the aeration of the soil & prevents weeds from growing. It also helps roots to develop quickly and reach deeper into the soil. It performs the same work as hand equipment for digging but very fast relatively. These are lightweight, gas, or electric powered with four-blade wheels in front or rear.
Mini Tiller is very practical with narrow size and practical to work around shrubs, trees and perennial plants. Each wheel has a combination of straight tines that slash into the soil to cut clumps, plants & roots. These are most preferrable in small gardens which can dig and weed fast & easy.
Have a look at the features of Mini Tiller:
- Soft, grip handles for wrist comfort while handling
- Compact size for storage
- Tough body to till through compact soil
- Fuel-efficient engine technology
- The advanced anti-vibration system & easy operation
- High quality material
- Large foldable handle for easier storage
- Low maintenance product
- Adjustable wheels
- Better Control with finger throttle provided
- Easy Start Engine
- Ready stock available of pumps and spare parts and after sales services throughout the country.
A garden Mini Tiller is a powerful machine with sharp blades. Therefore, it is important that you take the right safety precautions when using one. Always read through the service manual to be familiar with the controls and safety features. Always wear the proper safety gear, including boots, long pants and sleeves, and eye protection.
Scope of use of Mini Tiller:-